- Please call us to arrange for any returns at 770-451-1666 or you may also email customer service at parts[at]hennessyfordparts.com.
- A copy of the invoice must be included with the return.
- A 25% restocking fee will be charged against all returned parts and special ordered parts are not returnable.
- Parts must be resaleable and in the original packaging and all factory part numbers and bar codes must be legible.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping except in the event of a defect or order processing error.
- Installed parts are not returnable.
- Electrical parts are not returnable if factory package has been opened.
- We reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of the original invoice date.
- If part(s) are DOA, we will replace or refund the part(s) at our expense within 15 days of the original order date, manufacturers warranty will be applied after 15 days.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of 25% may apply.